The Tague Approach™ to Weight Loss & Optimum Health
Losing weight and keeping it off is far more difficult than most people realize. On average, “self-dieters” actually gain weight after one year of dieting. By using ineffective strategies, most overweight people never achieve successful long-term weight loss. If you are struggling with cravings, chronic hunger, a sluggish metabolism, or an unclear nutrition plan, seek help from someone with understanding and experience.
Weight and metabolism problems require a thoughtful, personalized, effective care plan. The Tague Approach™ to Weight Loss and Optimum Health is at the center of our personalized nutrition and weight management program, now available to individuals without a referral from their primary care physician. Learn more about your success-oriented options at one of our free consultations. We are here to help you.
Is our free initial consultation right for you?
Helpful Resources & Frequently Asked Questions
What makes Dr. Tague’s Program different?
Individual, one-on-one consultations with a real medical doctor who has helped over 30,000 patient just like you lose weight.
Dr. Tague’s weight loss treatment plans address problems like excessive appetite, food cravings, chronic overeating, “yo-yo” dieting, stress eating, and emotional eating – all under the supervision of a licensed medical physician and medical weight loss specialist.
Dr. Tague and his team of medical weight loss professionals will design a powerful nutrition plan specifically for you that will help you lose excess weight, deal with important medical conditions like high cholesterol, high blood pressure, or diabetes, and help put you in control of your health.
What does Dr. Tague’s program address?
Dr. Tague’s medical weight loss treatment plans address:
- Hormonal evaluation to assess individual obstacles to weight loss
- Metabolism hormone testing (thyroid hormone is only one example)
- Sex hormone evaluation (Deficiencies of sex hormones can interfere with weight loss as well as limit sexual desire and response)
- Weight cycling evaluation and treatment
- Food cravings (sugar, carbohydrates, chocolate, salt, high fat foods)
- Stress eating
- Binge eating
- Night time eating
- Excessive hunger drive
- Poor satiety (not feeling full after eating normal amounts)
- Body composition analysis and monitoring to guarantee appropriate fat loss, not loss of nutrient level testing and replenishment
- Appetite and craving control, using multiple techniques and tools to optimize safety and effectiveness of treatment without hunger typical on other diets
I have failed with standard diets before, can Dr. Tague help me?
You are not alone. If you have failed with standard diets before, we are here to help you. Dr. Tague and The Center for Nutrition’s team of medical providers will design a powerful, comprehensive plan specifically for you that will help you lose excess weight and deal with important medical conditions. Every program offers a personal approach and care with one-on-one, individual consultations with a real medical physician.
More Frequently Asked Questions »