Ask Dr. Tague
Why do people, in fact, become overweight? Although no one can argue the fact that it boils down to consuming more calories than what a person needs for basic existence, it is a very complex issue.
Powerful, comprehensive plans designed specifically for you.
Dr. Tague’s weight loss treatment plans address common problems like excessive appetite, food cravings, chronic overeating, “yo-yo” dieting, stress eating, and emotional eating. The common challenges of a “sluggish metabolism” and “less than ideal” eating patterns are also addressed.
Weight loss treatment plans that address:
- Hormonal evaluation to assess individual obstacles to weight loss
- Metabolism hormone testing (thyroid hormone is only one example)
- Sex hormone evaluation (Deficiencies of sex hormones can interfere with weight loss as well as limit sexual desire and response)
- Weight cycling evaluation and treatment
- Food cravings (sugar, carbohydrates, chocolate, salt, high fat foods)
- Stress eating
- Binge eating
- Night time eating
- Excessive hunger drive
- Poor satiety (not feeling full after eating normal amounts)
- Body composition analysis and monitoring to guarantee appropriate fat loss, not loss ofmuscle and bone
- Nutrient level testing and replenishment
- Appetite and craving control, using multiple techniques and tools to optimize safety and effectiveness of treatment without hunger typical on other diets
Risk factor identification and management for:
- Diabetes Type 2
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Diminished Sex Drive and Response
- Sleep Apnea
Let us help you with a customized weight loss plan!
If you are struggling with cravings, chronic hunger, a “sluggish metabolism,” or an unclear nutrition plan, we are here to help you.